Freight Shipping Company
North American & International Freight Shipping
In 1999, Bruce and Dana Matheson created C&D Logistics™ as a family run company with a vision — to provide small, medium, and large businesses with a reliable way to move freight. And we’ve succeeded, growing from a company that moved LTL and Full Load Freight over the rail and road in Canada to specializing in the movement of all types of freight on all types of equipment throughout North America, and around the world.
Latest From Our Instagram Feed
- @bclions_official trust C&D to ensure that every piece of equipment, from helmets to medical supplies are delivered on time and on budget. . . . . . . #cdcares #cdlogistics #partners #bclions #gameday #football #game #goals #score #trust #community #travel #shipment #tuesdaythoughts #sunshine #quote
- Our International team arranged an Electric Scooter from Chongqing, China to a remote town in East Shaunavon, Saskatoon. A grandson purchased this for his Grandpa to get around his small local town. Arrived in perfect condition, on time, and on budget. Reach out to us for any International Air or Ocean requirements!
- Leanne is part of our Customer Service Team. She tracks our customer’s freight and ensures it arrives on time! Her favourite part about her job is speaking with all our customers, and helping with any concerns. Her dog gets her out of bed in the morning (literally!), and if Leanne could be anyone for a day it would be her dog; he’s spoiled! Her guilty pleasure is chocolate, always, and her personal motto: kill them with kindness!
- Marty is the newest addition to our C&D Family and the first employee we’re shining the spotlight on. His glass is always half full and he brings a lot of positivity and energy to the office. As part of our rates team his job is to find trucks to help our customers move their product. The most enjoyable part of his work day is that nothing is routine, and there is always something new at C&D. Some fun facts about Marty: If he could switch jobs with anyone it would be with Kevin Pillar, center fielder for the Toronto Blue Jays, and if given the chance he would like to be Prime Minister of Canada for the day.
- Benefits? How about improving your bottom line through saving money, or having 24 hour a day visibility on your freight. Or how about having the opportunity to move anything from a single box to a truck load all with one company? Or being able to ship anything, anywhere around the world. Whatever you need, we have you covered! Let us show you the benefits of working with our amazing team of logistics professionals. . . . . . #freight #cdlogistics #logistics #transportation #trucking #ocean #air #lcl #fcl #international #global #intermodal #flatdeck #courier #timesensitive #directdrive #hotshot #appointment #tradeshow #savingmoney