A Successful Langley Family Day Event
As the title sponsor of the 2015 Fraser Valley Family Day Event, the team here at C&D Logistics is proud to announce that together with our major event sponsors we raised just under $12,000 at this year’s family fun event at Langley Events Centre. We split this donation between our three sponsored charities: Langley Animal Protection Society (LAPS), Life Ready Foundation, and the Township of Langley Firefighters’ Charities.
C&D Logistics Out in the Community
We believe running a successful business means going beyond our office doors and making a difference in our community. That’s why we partnered with other local businesses to create a family fun day, which we plan to make an annual event!
Jr. Firefighters Challenge
The Township of Langley Firefighters pulled out all the stops for our event. They brought out the fire trucks and hoses and held a Junior Firefighters Challenge for the kids. It was fun AND educational so that families could be better prepared for what to do in case of a fire.
Langley Rams Football Club
The Langley Rams Football Club attended the event and got the kids out throwing the football around. Members of the BC Lions Felions Dance Team also joined in on the fun. Lookin’ good!
Family Fun Activities
How about this headline — one of our own, Matthew Baillet of C&D Logistics, rescues small child from Velcro climbing wall. Our hero!
Game Ready/Life Ready set up obstacle courses, potato sack races, a tug of war challenge and a variety of other sports activities for the kids – yep, being fit and working as a team can be so much fun.
Bomber the Fox!
Dana of C&D with Bomber the Fox from the Vancouver Stealth. Great having you visit with the kids for Fraser Valley Family Day Event, Bomber!
BC Lions Leo the Lion
Leo from the BC Lions came out to spend time with the kids – great to see you Leo. Now, he wants to invite all of you to be a sponsor next year.
Proud to Be Part of a Successful Community Event in Langley
We wish to thank the following:
- Our own team here at C&D Logistics for all of their hard work for this Family Day event;
- Our family, friends, clients, and those of you who donated, attended, and helped us spread the word;
- Major sponsors Valley Traffic Systems (including banner printing), Original Ginger (including design, social media & face painting sponsorship), Kevin Bay Mortgage Specialist, and Darnell & Company Lawyers;
- All of you who “liked”, shared, commented or blogged on social media. You ROCK!
- Event sponsors: Quantum Images Inc. Photography (including photography services), Accurate Screen & Grating, Wrap Guys, Leading Edge Branded Apparel & Promotional Products, JD Farms – Specialty Turkey Store & Bistro, Well Seasoned: A Gourmet Food Store, Dean Hooseman (Remax), Solon Real Estate & Marketing Services, 360 Industrial Movers, MacCallum Law Group (including live music sponsorship), G&F Financial Group (Langley), RYD Clothing Co, 3 Peaks Health, and Nicole at The UPS Store #166 (including printing sponsorship).
- Members of the BC Lions Felions Dance Team and Leo the Lion for making an appearance;
- Members of the Vancouver Stealth Dance Team and Bomber the Fox for making an appearance;
- Mark Donnelly (Mr. O Canada) for sharing his talent and bringing some patriotism to the Family Day Event.
- Members of the Langley Rams for throwing the ball around with the kids and making it so much fun.
The day was an amazing success and we are already planning for Fraser Valley Family Day 2016! Visit our photo gallery below or search the hashtag #FVFamilyDay on Twitter or Facebook to see more highlights from this year’s Fraser Valley Family Day Event. If you have an interest in being an event sponsor next year, please email to let us know and we’ll make a note to get you a sponsor package when the time comes. In the meantime, if you need help with your shipping, the C&D Logistics Team is here to help. Call us at 604.881.4440. We also invite you to visit our website for more info on our 30/30 service standard.
Photos from the event
Check out the photo gallery below so you can see what you missed if you didn’t happen to make it out that day. Photo credit to Julie at Quantum Image Photography and other photos to the TapSnap Interactive Photo Booth.